Friday 20 September 2013

Heiligenblut - Austria

On the 9th of August this year, my mum drove me to the airport to get on a plane to Vienna to meet with 4 people I had never met before. It's a big risk going to meet people that I have only talked to online, but I'm so happy I did. 
I spent a night in the lovely Pezi's apartment in Vienna, and the next morning we took a train (well, lots of trains and a bus or two) to the beautiful town of Heiligenblut in the Austrian Alps, where we were renting a house with 16 other photographers, with ages ranging from 14 - 31. I had never realized before how absolutely lovely it is to be around people who are as passionate about creating as I am, and we all connected instantly.
We spent a week in Heiligenblut going on different adventures every day, hiking up mountains to take photos, exploring forests, drinking and roasting marshmallows at campfires, playing Irish Slap (best card game ever), and driving around all night and seeing the most amazing fog in the morning.
I don't think I can do this experience justice with words, so here are some photos instead.
(If you want to see everyone's photos from the meetup, go here)




Final Photos/Concepts


1 comment:

  1. these photos look beautiful, and it looks like just the best trip! glad you guys had fun, the results are stunning:) I love your work! xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete