Wednesday 2 April 2014

Roadtrip

About 2 weeks ago, my friends Hayley, James, Saoirse and Kristian and I roadtripped around Ireland together, taking photos and seeing the incredible sights Ireland has to offer. I never really appreciate how beautiful this country is, and it was lovely to actually go and see what's been on my doorstep for 19 years. 
Kristian is travelling around Europe for the next few months, and Ireland was her first stop on her trip, and it was great to see Ireland through a fresh pair of eyes. We drove all around the country in 5 days, and we made it from the very bottom of the country to the very top. We saw places like the Cliffs of Moher, the Gap of Dunloe, Caragh Lake, the coast of Tramore and Dunmore in County Waterford, and the Giant's Causeway. 
I'm not the greatest at writing about things like this, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

3 comments: